Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To Wreath or Not To Wreath?

Since I've removed my Christmas wreath, the front door has been empty and...well...unwelcome. It needs a "pretty-pretty" to say "hello, welcome, come on in!"

Since my Christmas wreath contained removable items, I am going to re-use the wreath and just add spring items. The other night, I went to Garden Ridge to get some ideas. They had so many cute items to add! I liked a bit of everything! Between the false herb sprigs, the small Easter eggs, and the babies breath, they all would have looked wonderful on a wreath.

So, instead of buying right then, I decided to make an actual plan and select one that I want to copy. It will make it easier, cheaper, and I'll know what the finished product should look like.

I like this one for it's simplicity, but I wonder if it would be enough color for my black front door.


This one would offer good color and I like the unusual shape.


The simplicity of this one with it's white and green berries is calming.


I like this one because it reminds me of lavender.



I'll let you know what I finally decide. :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP