Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Show me the Bag!


1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2. If there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

Here is the current bag. I say bag, because it's larger than a purse. Bought at TJ Maxx about 4 years ago for the colors (blue, black, and white) and size, it was love at first sight. Currently, it totes my daily life, including some plastic folders of papers.

I *heart* large bags.

Okay, now for the inside. The pic below should show:
  • keys
  • tic tacs & gum
  • camera
  • wallet
  • cell phone & blue tooth set
  • daily calendar
  • pens (grief! do i really have that many!)
  • make-up bag (think drug store- may have too many lipsticks there)
  • prescriptions/paid reliever (striped bag)
  • coupons (clear blue packet)
  • USB drives (small blue zippered case)
  • papers for classes (large pink folder)


Wow! I had no idea!

P.S. I would like to say that I'll clean it out, but it's probably not going to happen.

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP