Thursday, May 27, 2010

April Goals Update..

Yes, I'm a bit behind on the goals update.

Personal Development:

1. Make a new healthy recipe and blog it.- DONE. I made and blogged a potato recipe.

2. Take at least 5 new pictures, and label them, to keep memories.- DONE. These include pictures of Alby, the house, the Wicked play, and craigslist finds.

3. Be romantic on a $5 budget.- DONE. I purchased the boy an ice cream treat. :)

Clean/Organization/Decorate:
Work on the home office including:
1. Paint the twin bed.
- FAIL
2. Add new hardward to white desk.- FAIL
3. Paint the room.- FAIL

Healthy Me:
1. Walk for at least 20 consecutive minutes at least once a week.- DONE. Since getting Alby, it's not hard for me to walk at least twice a day!

2. Attempt small changes in diet to eat healthier- more veggies!- DONE. I've been on a cucumber kick lately.

3. Plant tomatoes.- DONE. I also planted cucumbers and peppers.

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP